PaidForArticles Author's Guide
Want To Check Video Guide?
Watch This Full Video
It is a brief guide for those wanting to write for paidforarticles.com. It aims to help authors to understand our requirements.
1. How To Get Your Article Approved.
All of the following points must comply with your Article, or your Article will be rejected.
A. Your Article Topics Should be on Question Form or Top List Form Like How To, What is, Top 10, Top 20, Top 30, etc.
B. Your Article should be Minimum 500 to 2,000 words long.
C. Should Follow All The Checkpoints Lists Given Below.
D. You must provide sources if asked by us to show that what you are saying is factual.
E. The Article must not already be published on the Internet.
F. Your Article Should be 100% Unique and a hundred percent of your writing.
G. Include Helping videos or images related to your Article Topic.
H. Your Article Should Follow Google Policy, not contain any negative words.
I. The information provided in the Article Should Be Correct and not misleading.
J. Your English level must be that of a native speaker If You Write in English.
2. Trending Content.
Articles covering trending topics always perform well. Write Articles on the Trending Topics, and You Should have preferred Knowledgeable and Interesting Topics.
3. Keep Your Article Knowledgeable and Factual.
Keep your writing simple and useful. The Article should be between 500 to 2,000 words long. Complex words and sentences are boring to most of the readers, so keep your Article easier and simple with valuable content.
4. Checkpoints For Article.
- 1. Article Title and Summary Should Be Nice.
- 2. The Image You Add in Article Should Have Image Description.
- 3. Use Headings (H2) and (H3) tags in the Article on necessary paragraphs.
- 4. The Article Should be Divided into Proper Paragraphs and sub-headings, make a paragraph after every 3 to 5 line.
- 5. Attach each of your Articles with an external link to a reputed website to Your Content.
- 6. Attach related content Links from our website based on your topic if appropriate in your article.
- 7. Check the uniqueness of your article.
5. Include Sources
You need to back up each article with an external link to a reputed website related to your topic. The following is a list of few reputed example websites.
Wikipedia, NDTV, Buzzfeed, National Enquirer, Metro, Vox, The Verge, Examiner, Salon,
About.com, suite101.com, Medium, Geocities, HubPages, Angelfire, Ranker, Times of India, Snopes,
The Guardian, India Today, CNN, todayifoundout.com, boinboing.net, Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, and blogs.
You Have To Use Valuable Article links. It Should Be Related To Your Content But your Article Should Be Different From Your external Source Article, Your Article Should be unique not copied.
6. Revise Your Article Before Submitting For Review
We reject all of the Articles that require a lot of editing. Please make sure you read, re-read, and read again and follow all checkpoints before submitting it.