There is hardly a person in our country Pakistan who is not aware of the current situation. From this situation, everyone from children to the elderly knows why they are prisoners at home. The real purpose of this imprisonment is the new life that will be found after release. In these difficult circumstances, we have to support each other and, at the same time, support the government. We have to control the disease with our help before it gets out of control, like running water. It is a disease whose germs are quickly transmitted from one person to another, and the infection spreads. We need to know how to protect our youth and our children, who are a precious asset to our country in these difficult times.
How is the coronavirus spread?
The coronavirus is not spread by eating anything; the coronavirus is spread by direct contact with an infected person, if you are standing with an infected person he is sneezing, it enters the human body through it or the infected person somewhere But if you are coughing or sneezing, if you touch the same place, the virus enters your body through your hands.
How can we protect our children from this disease?
People are more concerned about their children than themselves in these situations, but we can protect our loved ones by following a few precautions. Only if you protect yourself can you protect your family and children from this virus?
Here are some ways we can protect ourselves from germs:
- Wash your hands well, and pass this habit on to your children, wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds and use a hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your eyes, nose, and mouth, especially when you have not washed your hands.
- Disable children's toys that they have touched too much and prevented children from meeting their friends in these situations, and you become their friend.
- Avoid contact with sick people. If a child becomes ill, keep them separate from other children.
- Avoid touching objects, such as walls, doors, or switchboards.
- If your child has a cold or cough, wash your hands thoroughly before giving them medicine.
The human body must have an immune system to fight disease, which is often lacking in children, so children should be given a diet rich in calcium, zinc, and iron so that they have the strength to fight any disease.
Today we value the Messiahs of our nation. In these difficult times, doctors and nurses are our friends. We are at home to protect ourselves, but our doctors are taking care of their responsibilities. In these lockdown situations, we are at home. They can ease the problem by contacting the doctors through the Ointment website. The ointment is your companion in this painful time who is connected to the Messiah.
So, brave people, you should also follow these instructions so that together you can save this world from destruction. I am done for this article then is your turn to save the world ladies gentlemen. So let's start an effort to save the world.