Coronavirus infection is pervading the global pandemic. On the one hand, its treatment and management are just as complex as dealing with coronary diseases in a crowded and inadequate medical system like ours. Proper handwashing practices, maintaining good nutrition, being physically active, meditating, and managing stress and getting adequate sleep are the keys to boost the immune system.
This is the topic of my writing - how to deal with any virus infection by increasing the immune system or immune system. First of all, the need to develop personal awareness. According to UNICEF, in addition to adhering to the methods, everyone needs to enhance the immune system, i.e., the immune system of the body, to prevent the severe signs of coronavirus infection, such as respiratory and gastrointestinal infections.
Simply put, the virus is a bad thing about a protein coat, which can cause fever, cough, and even (newly) severe pneumonia, such as shortness of breath, especially in coronavirus infections. This virus lowers our body's immune system, so we need to eat more antioxidant-rich foods daily to increase the body's immune system.
Antioxidants are some vitamins, minerals, and enzymes that fight against harmful free radicals in the body (by damaging body cells, proteins, and DNA), helping to protect the body's cells from the risk of bacterial infection.
There are five types of antioxidants:
There are five types of antioxidants. These are Vitamin A, C, E, beta-carotene, lycopene, lutein selenium, etc. Nutrition-rich foods that need to be eaten more often-
Vegetables: Lemon, corolla (quercetin, kaempferol, beta-carotene rich), purple or red cabbage, beets, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, capsicum, cauliflower, green leaves.
Fruits: oranges, papaya, grapes, mango, kiwi, pineapple, watermelon, berries, olives, pineapple, etc.
Spices: Ginger, garlic, turmeric, cinnamon, pepper.
Others: bean sprouts, beans, baked goods, barley, oats, red rice and flour, and nuts. Sour yogurt (probiotic): It prevents the risk of respiratory and gastrointestinal infections. On the other hand, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and other nutrients in the body improve the antibodies to the vaccine, which plays an active role in preventing Streptococcus pneumonia.
Tea: Green Tea (Green Tea) and Black Tea contain antioxidants called L-theanine and EGCG, which increase the immune system's ability to create antibacterial compounds in our body.
Foods to be skipped-
• Carbonated drinks, cigarettes, chewing tobacco, tobacco - they increase the risk of lung infection by disrupting the immune system.
• Cold foods, such as ice cream, sugar, and sugar foods help in the transmission of the virus.
• Vitamin B-1, zinc foods (beans, nuts, seafood, milk, etc.) should be eaten more.
• A small amount of sleep reduces the immune system by increasing cortisol hormone stress, so you should get enough sleep.
• To get the best work of antioxidants, you need to cook extra food during cooking or at a low temperature without cooking for long.
• It is better to eat some foods, such as fruits, lemons, salads, etc. in new condition.
• Overall, vegetable foods are the best source of antioxidants. Especially the vegetables of purple, blue, orange, and yellow.
The purpose of this article is to help increase everyone's immune system by fulfilling their nutritional needs so that we can be personally able to cope with all types of viruses, not just corona (COVID-19).