What is physics?
In the light of our present knowledge, the science that deals with matter and energy and the conversion of matter into energy and the conversion of energy into matter are called physics. So the branch of science that deals with the energy of matter and the equivalence of matter and energy is called physics. The main goal of physics is to reveal the transformation of matter and energy and their relationship in the light of observation, experiment, and analysis and express it quantitatively.
The wonder of physics
The branch of science that deals with matter and energy are called physics, but the science that deals with natural phenomena and formulas in physics. The word physics comes from the Greek word ‘Fuses.’ The Greek word ‘Fusis’ means nature. In our daily lives, we are familiar with various physical phenomena, such as the rising and setting of the sun every day, the formation of clouds and rain in the sky, the change of seasons at different times of the year, the burning and production of wood-coal, the motion of an object, the solar eclipse, the lunar eclipse, etc. All these different phenomena have been explained based on observation. We can express many complex phenomena of nature in simple rules. Such a simple rule is: If at any time the moon moves between the earth and the sun due to the motion of the moon and the earth, we call it a solar eclipse.
Range of Physics
In physics, we deal with a variety of physical phenomena and experiences. These events are wonderful but also educational. Falling apples from the tree drive us towards gravity. Water droplets help us understand the surface tension. The heat of steam drives the engine. When the drum is played, vibrations produce sound. The light from the stars helps us to know about the stars. The knowledge of electricity is the basis of our present civilization and daily life. We cannot imagine anything without electricity. Also, we work in physics with many other wonders. The key to science is physics. Physics is a basic branch of science that has formed the basis of other branches of science. It isn't easy to find a branch of science without the contribution of physics. There are methods and instruments used in physics in agriculture, medicine, engineering, meteorology, astronomy, oceanography, biology, etc. For the convenience of reading, we can mainly divide physics into the following branches.
- Mechanics: Mechanics involves various matter sources (such as solid, liquid, and gaseous matter). Mechanics discusses concepts related to inertia, motion, force, etc.
- Heat and thermodynamics: The topics discussed in heat and thermodynamics are the transferor flow of heat due to temperature differences, the creation of thermal engines by converting heat into work, etc.
- Sound Science: Sound science discusses the origin, conduction, speed of sound, use of sound, and noise pollution through various means.
- Optics: In optics lessons, we can see why we see, how the diamond shines, how it is performed optically. How different lighting devices help us in different tasks.
- Electromagnetics: The subject of electromagnetics is the interrelationship between static and dynamic charge, electric and magnetic fields. The basic principles of electricity and magnets, their uses, and various electrical equipment are also discussed in this branch.
- Solid Physics: Solid Physics deals with the structure and physical properties of solids.
- Modern Physics: Quantum Theory, Atomic and Nuclear Physics and Relativity Theory of Modern Physics. Conversion of mass into energy and conversion of energy into mass etc.
- Electronics: Topics of electronics are semiconductor materials, semiconductor diodes, transistors, various means of communication like radio, television, phone, fax, computer, internet, etc.
A Motherboard for the welfare of physics
We have already said that physics is a fundamental and wonderful science that has laid the foundation for other science branches. In physics, work is done with tiny particles (electrons, protons, photons, atoms, molecules, microscopic particles, etc.) and huge objects (sun, moon, planets, stars, earth, galaxies, etc.). The subject of physics provides some basic ideas from which the microscopic and visual worlds' natural phenomena can be understood.
Physics presents us with a variety of wonderful challenges. From the definitions and concepts of physics, it is clear that there has been no end to the progress that has been made in the field of human habitation, from human-crewed landings on the moon to space missions to space stations. No one can claim that he has full knowledge of physics. Nowadays, no one can be free from physics. Physics. A simple and enjoyable subject. To understand physics, experiments have to be performed. Experimentation's experience helps to discover surprisingly enjoyable educational and physics formulas. One of the most important contributions to physics in the twentieth century has been