Top 10 most expensive hotels in the world 2021
A hotel may be an establishment that provides paid accommodation on a short-term basis, but the level of comfort varies, and that is what distinguishes one from another. Some hotels are like heaven on earth with ‘out of this world’ facilities, situated at great locations. If you have an unlimited budget looking for a premium lodging experience anywhere in the world, here are the ten best hotels in 2021.
7. BUJ Al Arab in Dubai, UAE
– This wonder of the modern world is the fourth-tallest hotel in the world. The shape of the building is reminiscent of a ship’s sail. It has a helipad, and Tom Wright designs the hotel. It also claims to be a 7-star hotel.
6. Hotel Plaza Athene, France
– The premier hotel in Paris in terms of grandeur. On the 5th floor is the biggest suite of the French hospitality industry. You get to relish the sights of the Eiffel Tower from the hotel. Guests have a private kitchen and a steam room to themselves and enjoy French Regency fabrics and furniture. A night here will cost you $27,000. Check out more expensive hotels in Paris here!
5. Palms Casino Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada
– This hotel and casino have 653 rooms of opulence, none more lavish than the Sky Villa resort on the 6th floor covers over 800 square meters and costs $35,450. Its design style is a tasteful blend of modern and retro. Its world-class facilities like poker tables, racy artwork, and indoor pools make it the preferred choice of the rich. The hotel is renowned for its great nightlife activities.
4. Grand Hyatt Cannes Hotel Martinez in Cannes, France
– This hotel is a prominent feature of luxury living in France. Established in 1929 by a noble Italian family, its art-styled decor is unmistakable. You can enjoy the scenic view of the southern French city from the hotel. Part of its exclusive features include guests having the luxury of personal jacuzzis overlooking the Bay of Cannes.
3. Grand Resort Agonist Royal Villa in Athens, Greece
– A very extravagant hotel located on the Athenian Rivera, it has ten restaurants, 197 rooms, and 76 suites. It offers concierge facilities like helicopter lifts, yacht hire, chauffeur-driven limousines for its distinguished guests. At more than $40,000 every evening spent, it is the definition of Greek opulence.
2. Tlaxcala Island Resort Hilltop Estate, Fiji
– A very luxurious villa located on its island in the Archipelago of Fiji, you would still have to seek approval via an application from the owner, Die trick Mateschitz. The hotel has received many positive reviews, many calling it the Apex of the World. You cannot book a stay here, but being friends with the Red Bull founder might give you a chance to get a vacation here.
1. Raj Palace Hotel, Jaipur, India
– The costliest hotel in Asia at a daily rate of more than $43,000. It was built in 1727 and branded as a grand heritage hotel. It was previously The Maharajah Pavilion, as he once resided there. You can even find a museum celebrating India’s rich heritage in the presidential suite.