Top 10 New Year Resolutions (Expectations vs Reality) by THE HUB TEN

As 2020 ends, every one of us took some resolutions for the upcoming year, but how many of us should stick to them. Just for a few days, probably. The new year is not just a day; it is a moment for many of us to enter into a new world where you will grow and develop our personalities by not doing mistakes as before year. This post is just to remind you that resolutions are not just some words but they are promises to ourselves to follow them. 

Here are the Top 10 New Year resolutions we take versus their reality when we go-ahead to follow them. this article is just for fun not to disrespect anyone else.

So, keep enjoying yourself and also share with your friends too. Here you can check out the Instagram profile where you get the Top 10 countdowns in almost every field...Profile

 

Cover for my article

 

 

Expectations

Start saving money and not spending on unnecessary things.

Reality

Spends all my money on expensive boots (that I will wear only 2 times)

 

Expectations

I will go out and socialize more

Reality

Laying on the bed every weekend and watching tv shows (waiting for the next weekend to socialize)

 

Expectations

I will lose 20 lbs

Reality

lose 20 lbs in the first six months and gains 25 lbs in the next six

 

Expectations

I will follow my hobbies this year

Reality

Sleeping in the afternoon and then gaming for 2 hours

 

Expectations

I will read more books this year

Reality

Watching the summary of the books on the youtube

 

Expectations

I will start going to the gym this year

Reality

Walk to the fridge 27 times a day

 

Expectations

Am going to start eating healthy

Reality

Having a Burger with Double cheese on it

 

Expectations

I will fix my sleep schedule and follow a routine

Reality

Shut the Alarm at 6 and wake up 4 hours later (still want to sleep more)

 

Expectations

I will study regularly and score good marks

Reality

Calls a friend on the night before the exam and asks "What exam do we have tomorrow"

 

Expectations

Spend less time on your phone

Reality

Where is my phone " Justin Tweeted something crazy"

 

Hope you like our Stuff. These are some new year's resolutions and their reality. You can check out this post on Instagram at Instagram post

 

Every Year comes with a hope to grow our personality and to learn new things and applying them to ourselves to develop. Well, on every new year many of us took some resolutions but only 20 % should for them, the remaining 80% will let go of their words that they give themselves on 31st December. You have to work hard on some good habits to follow but easy to get into any bad habit. There are so many things you just remember before you want to a bad habit into your life and to start with a good habit.

 

Things to Remember

1. Set weekly and monthly goals.

2. Keep a progress report and celebrate each accomplishment with you; no matter how small or big the result you see.

3. Be patient and realize that reaching a goal takes time

4. If you stay with it, you will recondition your mind and reach your target.

5. Stay Motivated to your goals every single second.

 

So, these are some things you must follow before you start to achieve any goal. Hope you like our content, stay connected with us, and follow us on Instagram @thehubten for the TOP 10 countdowns in almost every field, be a part of our family, daily post and QnA sessions.

Enjoyed this article? Stay informed by joining our newsletter!

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Related Articles
About Author