1) Snapdragon 765G will be available in Google Pixel 5a 5G, the phone can be launched on June 11
- Google Pixel 5a 5G smartphone can knock in the market soon. A report last month said that the company can launch this phone on June 11. If rumors are to be believed, this phone will be very similar in appearance to the Google Pixel 4a 5G launched last year. While giving the latest information about the Pixel 5a 5G, 9to5 Google said that this phone can be equipped with Snapdragon 765G SoC processor. As per the latest release of Android 12 Developer Preview 3, a device of Barbet codename has been seen with model number 'sm7250'. The previous report said that the codename of the upcoming Pixel 5a 5G smartphone is Barbet and the sm7250 model number is the Snapdragon 765G chipset.
Google had earlier made the Snapdragon 765G chip available in Google Pixel 5 and Google Pixel 4a 5G. In this report, no other information has been given about the second specification of Pixel 5a 5G. It is being told that the company will release Google Pixel 5a 5G initially in the US and Japan only. Whether or not the 4G variant of Pixel 5a will come, nothing can be said right now.
Talking about the features of the phone, according to the leaked report, it will have a 6.2-inch full HD + OLED panel with a punch-hole design. Dual camera setup with LED flash can be given in the square shape camera module in the rear of the phone. Apart from this, a normal fingerprint sensor can also be given on the back panel.
source - store.google.com
2) Oppo K9 will get 65-watt charging and two batteries, will be launched on May 6
- Oppo is about to launch its latest K- Series smartphone on 6 May in China. The company's first handset to be launched under this series will be Oppo K9. The phone will be launched on May 6 at 12:30 pm Indian time. The company has shared a picture of the rear panel of this upcoming smartphone. The rear panel of the phone is of silver gray color and triple rear camera setup has been given here. According to the news, this phone of Oppo will come with fast charging of 65 watts. In the phone, the company is offering in-display fingerprint sensor and thin bezel display with punch-hole design and thin bezel. It is being said about the display that the phone has a 6.43 inch full HD + AMOLED display. Badging of '09 -K Super Performance 'has also been given on the rear panel of the phone.
The phone can come with up to 8 GB of RAM and at least 128 GB of internal storage. As a processor, the company can offer Snapdragon 870 or Dimension 1100 chipset in it. The phone works on ColorOS 11 based on Android 11. Talking about the battery, in this phone you will get a 2100mAh dual set battery with fast charging of 65 watts. For connectivity, the phone has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, 5G and Type-C port.
3) Mi MIX Fold Foldable Smartphone Will Knock Into Indian and Global Market, Listed on IMEI
- Xiaomi launched the company's first foldable smartphone Mi MIX Fold in China in March last month. The design of this foldable phone from Xiaomi is similar to the Samsung foldable device Samsung Galaxy Fold2, with the primary foldable display on the inside and the secondary display on the outside. Xiaomi's foldable phone Mi MIX Fold has just been launched in China. The company is preparing to introduce this phone in the global market soon. Tipster Mukul Sharma has spotted the global variant of this Mi MIX Fold smartphone with model number M2011J18G on IMEI's database.The same model number has also been spotted in the Indian IMEI database. That is, this phone of Xiaomi can also be introduced in the Indian market soon.
Xiaomi has not shared any official information regarding the timeline of India launch and global launch of its foldable smartphone Mi MIX Fold. At present, Xiaomi is preparing to launch the Mi 11 Ultra and Mi 11X series in India. This phone is planning to launch in India on 23 April. In such a situation, it is being said about Mi MIX Fold that this smartphone can be introduced in the month of May. The Mi MIX Fold smartphone has an 8.01-inch flexible OLED internal screen, which has a refresh rate of 60Hz. The 6.52-inch AMOLED display is available on the cover of this phone, which has a refresh rate of 90Hz and a resolution of 2520 × 840 pixels. This Xiaomi smartphone has been introduced with Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset with 16GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. The Mi MIX Fold smartphone runs on MIUI 12 based on Android 11.
Talking about the camera, the Mi MIX Fold has a 108MP primary camera, with 13MP wide angle lens, 8MP telephoto liquid lens 30x zoom support and 8MP macro lens. A 20MP selfie camera has been given in the front of this phone of Xiaomi. This foldable phone of Xiaomi has a support of 5,020mAh battery and 67W fast charge. This phone from Xiaomi comes with stereo speakers tuned to Harmon / Kardon.source - mi.com