In this article, you will not get bored as I am not going to describe it too long. There are some hacks and tricks to be followed to clear/top any examination. I dont say that it will be without doing anything but efforts are very less. therefore some hacks are as follows:
- While studying for an examination: While studying for an examination, please do not go through the whole syllabus. That is the biggest mistake that every student makes. Just go through the syllabus and pick some of the important and sure topics and then pick the key points out of them so that in the exam you should be able to elaborate those key points in your way.
- Do not try to learn: This is the thinking of every student that they have to learn. But here I am to clear your doubt. what you need to do is just thorough reading of the topic like the way we read stories or memes. This way when you will try to remember the points that you have read then those points will be in your mind as you remeber the story.
- Atleast remeber definitions: By remebering the definitions only half your problem will be solved.(explained in point 5)
- While writing in the exam: While you are writing your exam keep one thing in your mind that along with you there are many other students also and therefore the examiner will not be having that much time to evaluate deeply each exam sheet. Therefore to score more make your paper presentation so clear tht the efforts of yours are not get wasted. Use flow charts to present your answers, use more and more diagrams (if possible), be very precise with the answer writing.
- In case you dont know the answer: This point is useful for attempting subjective types of questions. It happens very commonly that in exams there are such question regarding which we have very less knowledge then if you know definitions or related definitions then you can attempt that question by elaborating that only definition. for example you have got question regarding management but you only know its definition then you can mention the definition then divide the key points from the definition. then elaborate those key points. this way you can fill upto 2 pages or more and can score alteast half marks from that question depending upon the writing style. keep one thing in mind "Something is better than nothing."
- Beat stress: The main problem while studying for exams is stress,. Stress about exam, stress about question paper, stress about marks, stress about resilts and then after that stress about the reaction of parents and people if you get bad results. Look, stress is iportant for everyone to have regading any task they are doing but as everything has limitis, the same way stress has limits. Stress is important to motivate us to study but on the other hand stress also disturbs our concentration. The only needed stress is the stress regarding study time. There is no use of taking stress regarding results because results are exactly the reflection of our preparation. So prepare well, give exams and then take stress for results.