What is Creativity?
Let's define creativity
The creative process is the act of making new connections between old ideas or recognizing the relationship between the concept. Creative thinking is not about generating something new from a blank slate, but rather about taking what is already present and combining those bits and pieces in a way that has not been done previously.
While being creative isn't easy, nearly all great ideas follow a similar process
The Creative process
- Gather new materials. At first, you learn, during this stage you focus on 1)Learning specific things directly related to your task and 2)Learning general materials by becoming fascinated with a wide range of concepts.
- Thoroughly work on the materials in your mind. During this stage, you examine what you have learned about the facts by looking at them from a different angle and experimenting with fitting various ideas together.
- Step away from the problem. You keep your problem completely out of your mind and go do something which excites you and energize you
- Let your idea return to you. At some point but only after you have stopped thinking about it, your idea will come to you with a flash of sight and renewed energy
- Shape and develop your ideas based on feedback. For any idea to succeed, you must release it out into the world submit it to criticism, and adapt it as needed
Creativity is in every child the main thing is how he or she expresses it and enhances their creativity which is loved all over the world. Skills are developed by practice without practice a person is unable to achieve success in life. Creativity can be anything from destroying things in a special manner to the art which is not liked by much but often is creative and famous. Each and everyone in this world is creating the main problem is they are unable to highlight it once they do it they will take name and fame both