As modern medical technology is, it can not save you from the worries of lifestyle. Precautions are better than cure. Here are seven tips to help you stay healthy and fit and to live longer. In addition to that, the same lifestyle enables you to avoid illness and support your weight loss.
1. Exercise many people had to use their body parts in their daily routine in the past time. But today, anyone wakes up and goes to work in the car, then sits down, gets up in the car to go home, and when he gets home, sits down again for the rest of the day. Lack of physical activity and exercise in such a life is the leading cause of many diseases. If you don't need to work out physically in your everyday routine, then walking, workout, and other things must be included in your life.
2. Go to bed when you feel sleepy. Many people stay up late even when their body is telling them it is time to sleep. Doctors say that it is better to sleep at night and work at day. At the same time, people like students take coffee and stimuli to study late at night. Others make a habit of staying active at night and sleeping during the day. Although we can do this, it can lead to serious health problems. Alternative health doctors say that such an unnatural life is a significant cause of cancer and other diseases.
3. Eat when you feel hungry. It's also a simple idea, but once again, we go against the body's needs. If you eat out of habit due to social pressure at certain times of the day, you won't digest your food correctly even when you are not hungry. Acidity and indigestion begin, and this also helps to root out other complex diseases. Being hungry is actually a sign of good health, but you should wait a bit and then eat if you are not hungry. (If you are still not hungry after waiting for some time, you should consult a doctor because something is wrong.)
4. Regular, fast on a military basis If you ask someone to work 365 days a year without rest, they complain and say they should get some rest, or they will break. But we never ask our digestive organs or think about what we are forced to work on day and night. They can't protest the way a person wants their boss to, but they signal that they can't work without stopping. When we ignore these signals and still force them to work, those limbs break. That is why it is necessary to fast from time to time. Avoid eating all day. This relaxes your digestive organs and also helps eliminate waste from your body. By fasting regularly, one can gain extra time for intellectual or spiritual pursuits.
5. Wash with cold water before going to sleep As mentioned above, proper sleep is essential for good health. If you wash your vital motor and sensory organs (hands, arms, eyes, legs, mouth) before going to sleep using cold water, it will calm you down and prepare you for deep sleep.
6. Meditate regularly. Your body is connected to your brain. There are many psychiatric illnesses in this age. Stress and anxiety affect our physical health. Meditation is a mental exercise that, among other things, helps you to separate yourself from the worries of life. Learn a simple technique and do it regularly.
7. Get up early every day. Once again, the adage, "Going to bed early and getting up early makes a person healthy, rich, and wise." I don't know if it will make you rich or not, but it will make you healthy. Your body needs enough sleep, not too much and not too little. Follow these tips, and you can't go wrong.